Can I replace an iPhone 5s screen with a iPhone 5 screen?

I have cracked my iPhone 5s screen. An iPhone 5 screen is a lot cheaper than a 5s screen. I know the home buttons are different, but I could care less about having touch-ID. So is it possible that I could put an iPhone 5 screen on a 5s?

Thanks for useful informations.

thank you, the two phone look like each other in outside but are différente inside

can you do iphone 5c

Unfortunately, you can't. They have different ribbon cable layouts.

can i put a iphone 5c screen on a iphone 5s ???

no you can't

I'm use 5s LCD on iPhone 5

can i put 5s disply on 5 motherboard

Most Helpful Answer

Alex is correct. I fix iPhones professionally, and iPhone 5s screens cost 2-3 times more than iPhone 5 screens, at least the high quality ones. The ribbons and brackets are different.

If this was helpful at all, 'accept' my answer, or click the up arrow. :)

What about the digitizer

My iPhone 5s screen cracked . its a white iPhone with a white screen . can i replace the screen with a black iPhone 5s screen?

Yeah joe Ive done that the color has no effect on the actual product :)

What the main button on the 5S stay on the phone while changing the screen and if so when you put the 5 screen onto the 5S is would that be compatible what the 5S than still work with the 5 screen on it leaving the button with the 5S on it

No you can't, 5/5c/5s screens are not interchangeable.

No, their flex ribbons are different.

Sadly no, one of the major different parts to the 5s and 5 screen is the home button layout one is more spaced out than the other when you place the home button plate over it . It overlaps and there isn't enough space for the ribbon cable and the little plate. NO NO NO NO NO

Unfortunately NO,

The flex cable are different, so you cannot do that.

Sorry :)

%#*@ thanks y'all. - person who thought they could use a iPhone 5s screen on a iPhone 5.

Can i use ip5 volume button ribbon into ip5s?

Sanchez will be eternally grateful.