Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

name of the port in my MacBook Pro 4,1

I have an old projector. and a mac book pro. I Have tried to buy an adapter to join these two together. I got a Mini Display port to VGA adaptor..and it wont fit into my port. The man at the shop cannot identify which port i have...My SMC version is 1.27f3 my serial number is W88431XWYJY does anyone out there know what my port is ? When I go into my hardware overdrive I dont know what Im looking for...

VGA output provided by included Apple DVI-to-VGA adapter, S-video output provided by optional adapter (sold separately). Apple DVI to whatever in (HDMI or whatever Apple DVI-> video connector you can locate).

If this answer is acceptable please remember to return and mark it.

Thankyou machead 3 ...Apple DVI is what I need ....to fit my laptop..Very kind regards Lucy

Lucy Birbeck will be eternally grateful.