Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by LG.

Why phone suddenly shut down and I cannot open it again

My phone (LG-P768) suddenly shut down and i can't turn it on it didn't fell down nothing bad happen it just turn off automatically i check the battery with the same mobile and it's working.

My phone is LG G2. Around 9pm awhile ago, I used it for around 5 minutes. Then around 11pm, I was about to check the time but it was already turned off and was not responding when I tried to turn it on. Please help me.

P.S.: I'd really appreciate it.

Most Helpful Answer

grace, try to remove the battery for a while, then reinsert it. If that does not help you may have to perform a hard reset. Performing a hard reset removes all data including the Google account, system data, app data, app settings, and downloaded apps. Only perform a hard reset if absolutely necessary. Pictures, videos and music are also removed.

• Ensure the device is powered down.
  • Press and hold the volume down button then press the power button.
  • Note When the 'Permanently Erase' screen appears, release the buttons.
  • Press the Power button to perform the reset.
  • Press the power button again to confirm.
  • Note This boot process takes several moments, reference the progress bar located in the upper-right. If the device hangs or freezes, remove/replace the battery." from here. Hope this helps, good luck

With checking on another site - the advise was to hold the on button AND the volume down together for two mins - guess what - it worked!!

my phone suddenley shut then open shut then open and its 100 help please

Try putting your phone on charger and open it, it's a temporary solution.

Try a factory reset. Assuming the phone is off, hold down power and volume down. When the LG logo flashes, release. Press power twice to confirm.

Bakit nag aotomatic shudown ung LG magna ko?? Mga 5mins ko ginagamit tapos magturnoff sya and then open agad..please answer may question..thanks po

grace will be eternally grateful.