Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by LG.

Why phone suddenly shut down and I cannot open it again

My phone (LG-P768) suddenly shut down and i can't turn it on it didn't fell down nothing bad happen it just turn off automatically i check the battery with the same mobile and it's working.

My phone is LG G2. Around 9pm awhile ago, I used it for around 5 minutes. Then around 11pm, I was about to check the time but it was already turned off and was not responding when I tried to turn it on. Please help me.

P.S.: I'd really appreciate it.

Most Helpful Answer

grace, try to remove the battery for a while, then reinsert it. If that does not help you may have to perform a hard reset. Performing a hard reset removes all data including the Google account, system data, app data, app settings, and downloaded apps. Only perform a hard reset if absolutely necessary. Pictures, videos and music are also removed.

• Ensure the device is powered down.
  • Press and hold the volume down button then press the power button.
  • Note When the 'Permanently Erase' screen appears, release the buttons.
  • Press the Power button to perform the reset.
  • Press the power button again to confirm.
  • Note This boot process takes several moments, reference the progress bar located in the upper-right. If the device hangs or freezes, remove/replace the battery." from here. Hope this helps, good luck

my phone lenovo A859 after drop into the water ,i have wait a few hours and take off the battery but it can open than it suddenly lag than off cannot open again. pls help me

my phone just shut down when i started a game and increased the volume to the maximum......a sound was heard for a while nd it just went blank.....its not turning back on ...i tried the power button......tried pulling out the battery nd inserting it again.....its not charging too.......no matter wat it just dont boot again......i had 100% of charge ..!!! plsss...help.....!!!!!!!!

my phone is ( Coolpad Dazen 1 )

my phone is coolpad note3 it was strucking i switch power off afterwards it was not opening why what is the problem

With checking on another site - the advise was to hold the on button AND the volume down together for two mins - guess what - it worked!!

My LG g4 si automaticaly shoutdown then its turn on only with the LG logo nothing at all

this is what happen in my lg g4

My oppo x9076 can't on at all Suddenly off I can't reset it all

Try putting your phone on charger and open it, it's a temporary solution.

grace will be eternally grateful.