Horizontal stripes on 2/3 of my screen

Hi! Recently some bands of stripes appeared on 2/3 parts of my macbook's screen, these are more visible when I'm watching some dark/black pictures. I don't know if this is a problem of the lcd, the graphic card or any other?. Can u help me please? How can I fix them?

I attach a picture of my screen.

Thank u!

If the artifacts constantly appear in the same place (location/sector) of the display they would have to be problem pixels on the display,

Connect to an external monitor - if you notice the artifacts on that display in approximately the same location they probably are from the VGU/VGC - if they do not show up it eliminates the VGU as a source of the problem.

If the artifacts move around as you move the graphic's window they most likey are a problem in the software that is decoding the video stream. You could try a different software (application) to see if the artifacts go away.

If this answer is acceptable please remember to return and mark it.

Never saw the picture of your screen.

swheel will be eternally grateful.