Third generation of iPad with Wi-Fi, released on March 16, 2012. Model Number A1416. Repair requires heating and careful prying.

Recover iPad Pictures after Apple Factory Reset

I have a 2 part question. After contacting Apple Support because my iPad was freezing they guided me to do an iCloud Back-Up and then delete my account to re-synced with the iCloud back up. Unfortunately the Apple agent did not verify our 'Manage iCloud storage' to see that out 'Camera Roll' Pictures were turned off. This deleted 4 years of very important pictures (to say the very least). I was transferred to an Apple Senior Supervisor, who admitted his agent's mistake and said that there was nothing they can do.

The Senior Supervisor tried to send us and 'iPod Nano' as compensation ($150.00) and said that we would have to try and find an Apple certified retailer to try and recuperate the lost data (pictures) on our own and AT OUR EXPENSE.

This is a nightmare and what Apple is offering is a joke. I searched the Internet for programs to recuperate the data to no avail.

1. Please advise if there is any way (software or other) to recuperate these deleted pictures (as they were not backup anywhere) as the only way would be via the hard-disk on the iPad.

2. Please also advise what course of action to take with Apple as what they are offering is a sub-standard brush off.

Thank you for your time and effort

I did an "update" on my IPad . . . all info is gone! Apple said they do NOT do data recovery! The company they recommended said it would cost between $1600 to up to $6,000.00 to recover my pictures! Apple should be responsible . . . maybe its time to contact an attorney, especially for that $6,000.00 price tag!

No a lawyer cannot help. You agreed that Apple is not responsible for any data a losses.

Hi I have problem my iPad is disabled because of entering so many times of wrong passcode, I already forgot the passcode I've input because I used my iPad frequently, when my brother already reset my iPad all the data and camera roll which really so important to me was deleted, I want to ask if there's a way to recover even my pictures data only please thanks

After factory reset your iPad or iPhone, then all the data in your iPad or iPhone will gone forever unless you have a backup using iTunes or other OS-X/MacOS or iOS backup app.

HI !Micheal my iPhone lost its wifi device i can't access wiffi, even its logo is gone.

Your picture is very unlikely to come back. ios devices have AES-256 encryption. Even if the file system data can still be dumped from the flash chip, it's easier to make up new photos than trying to crack it.

Erase all content and settings

The “Erase all content and settings” option in Settings obliterates all the keys in Effaceable Storage, rendering all user data on the device cryptographically inaccessible. Therefore, it’s an ideal way to be sure all personal information is removed from a device before giving

it to somebody else or returning it for service. Important: Do not use the “Erase all content and settings” option until the device has been backed up, as there is no way to recover the erased data.

From ios security overview

Tom,

Thank you for your comment, as this was something that was explained to me, but regardless I have hard time believing that nothing can be done. Some one knows something. I'll keep looking.

You don't argue with cryptography. Not even NSA can hack into a properly configured ipad, let alone a wiped one

Sorry to say but if iPad is wiped and no backup was made all is lost no simple way about it...

Feel free to read this guide to know how you can recover photos from iPad.

Actually , after you did factory reset , the iPad's data has been deleted completely , to recocver them back you need to spend more time and energy restoring them

https://www.mobiledic.com/ios-topics/rec...

The new iOS 10 Beta comes with a lot of cool new features. This is the main reason many people want to get the chance to try out the new iOS update.

Here i found a usefull article on Recover Lost Data from iPhone iPad After iOS 10 Update

http://itechup.com/2016/10/recover-lost-...

Yeah, and it's just confusing to find iPhone photos disappeared. I don't like that. They don't even have a reason to where they place photos. I'll just use the app imyfone d-back to find my photos back. Most are in folders in Box and Dropbox.

Will the files be overwritten after factory reset?

No but the keys will be securely erased, making the files worse than useless.

So, it's useless.

Reset iPhone you will lose all the data. Of course, you can not find all the photos. You can recover the data from the backup. How to recover photo from iTunes backup

Steps for Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone: https://www.howtoisolve.com/how-recover-...

Well, do you know that iCloud will automatically back up your iPhone if you have enabled the iCloud backup on settings. Thus you have one more chance to recover photos from the iCloud backup. You can go to the official site of iCloud and select Albums to have a check. Here is one limitation: the free iCloud backup storage is only 5GB, which means only 5GB files will be freely backed up. Thus you can also try to recover deleted photos on iPhone via some recovery tools.

If you have iTunes or iCloud backup, you can retrieve data from iPhone after factory reset by restoring your iTunes/iCloud backup; Otherwise, you need a third-party data recovery tool like Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery Mac to help you.

Mark will be eternally grateful.