Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max.

Replacing logic board removes activation lock?

If I replace the logic board on my iphone 5, will it remove the activation lock? I bought the phone, and then it was locked. I would like to try this, but wont go ahead unless I know for sure.

I bought an iPad on eBay and the owner will not remove it from the m their sprint account. Try to contact the seller without any luck. Even when data still active, I don't want to use some else's data and sprint won't cancel their service or unlock it to use at another network. I was thinking on buying a logic board the one I found has a clean IMEI but Is iCloud lock. I just want to know if the iCloud block will be transfer with the logic board?

The logic board is equivalent to the "computer" that the various peripherals plug in to, and so it follows that the iCloud lock will stay on the logic board regardless of whatever "peripherals" are connected to it.

i have the same problem my friend gave me an iphone 5 but its locked with apple id if i change the logic board does it unlock or will be wors?plz i need an answer

What do you need help with? The iCloud activation lock will follow the logic board.

Replacing your logic board would make your iphone 5 a completely new iphone 5 or at least a different iphone 5. If you forgot your pass code you can turn the phone off, hold the home button, and plug it into itunes and restore.

soooooo this is a "yes"? saying it will make it be able to activate it.

Hi there mate so I have iphone 5 and its in very bad shape ..both camera won't work menu button is &&^&@@ and the screen and backing cracked...(it's been at war

How much do want for the iphone 5 mate

I have an iPhone 6s Plus that is blacklisted and i intent on changing the mother board on the phone... will my phone be remove from blacklist ??will the imei number be change?

Yes, the IMEI and blacklist will follow the main board.

With iOS 7 and Passcode lock, replacing the Logic Board or having the previous owner unlock the phone are your only alternatives.

If you had an at&t phone, would you then need an at&t specific logic board?

I have a iPhone 6plus...its blacklist and icloud lock and find my iPhone status is also on........and its usa mobile so , if I change logic board of that phone will it work completely .....does the phone become new.....plz plzzz zz anyone help me.....I'm much worried I I've lost my 15k......plzzzzzzz help for the iphone.....I will be thankfull

yes...changing of logic board is solution for all ur quistions ..it make ur phone new ..thats ur phone

Hi i have the same problem.I bought the device from someone and its icloud is locked.So I'm thinking to change the motherboard.Will this help?

I brought a iphone 7 with i cloud on it can plz sum1 help me how to make it work plzzz....

the answer is yes! replace the board and you have successfully replaced activation setup and touch id lock! there arent any other major internal memory servers

you can buy legit clean affordable logics off of ebay for every model iPhone then just take it in to your local iPhone repair shop and they'll do all the heavy lifting for around 30-45 bucks! beats buying a entirely different device despite the controversy

I changed my iphone5 logic board but my phone didn't turn on

hi can i use this to resolve the apple id lock

https://app.alibaba.com/dynamiclink?touc...

What is the difference if any between "Logic board" and "motherboard"?

I have IPHONE 6 plus iCloud locked and need it removed. In order to do so, do I need to replace both or just one of these?

Or what do I need to do? Please help!!!

How about a just changing the damage motherboard and replacing it with an icloud locked motherboard, will it have effect on the other iphone?

All now this page don't answer my question ,if my iPhone is lock with icloud Lock can I change the board with a new one an it will work perfectly?

Yes they should answer this question

i can unlock the icloud for you,you don't even have to replace the board.

how much elias

No, he can't Daniel. No one except Apple's support can. Unless you're the legal owner of the phone there's no other way on the whole internet but buy a new phone.

All the other alternatives are simply not true. As we do not want to accept that, we tend to believe there's a hack and end up realizing later that we're victims of scammers.

No one can unlock it don’t waste your money

which parts from locked logic board cant be re used in another phone ? I mean which chip

Hello I bought iphone 8 plus and when I got home it had activation lock I did contact the seller he switched his phone off and reported it for black lost and he also turned on find my iphone can any one !&&* I did contact iphone .com and I paid 20 deposit they did say the can remove it they asked for another 30 pounds and I paid that also 2 days later they emailed me saying they can't do it and I can't get my money back the fraud ed me..

Can any one remove icloud for iphone 8 plus I will pay good price

I can do it,email me kkwill1006@gmail.com

Arshad no one can unlock it

Y'all nigga need to stop trying to scam for money you want some money out and earn some instead of breaking people's hearts thinking that they about to get they icloud fixed like no....

No one wants to be straight forward.

Yes .by replacing the

Logic Board/(Motherboard)

You can turn it into a new working device. If your worried about keeping your old content u should have and k ow your own icloud set up if not you'll risk locking it up again.

Also you can build the phone from scratch outside the USA easily.

Stateside you'll have to find retailers who'll resale the parts. A lot of places won't but there are some who will.

There's a Market for building and repairing phones don't let the 1 percenters and mass consumers

Know tho cause then it'll ruin it for tech junkies..

See ya good luck do it at your own skill set and be sure research first if you don't know how and if u have a apple product the instruction booklet gives you blue prints. And reae down and repair instructions.

Have fun!

Hello everyone. ***READ BELOW***

Just to clear up, MOTHERBOARD and LOGIC BOARD are the same things, as far as iPhones are concerned.

REPLACING THE MOTHERBOARD WILL GET RID OF ACTIVATION LOCK. PUTTING AN ACTIVATION LOCKED MOTHERBOARD IN A DIFFERENT PHONE WILL STILL BE ACTIVATION LOCKED.

The only place that seems to be selling these motherboards is from Aliexpress.com (just search your iPhone type + motherboard)

After that, go to the iFixit repair guide of your specific iPhone model, labeled logic board replacement guide.

You may need to buy tools, and you can do it yourself. (recommended as its not too hard) Otherwise, you can bring it in to an Authorized repair store or just your local Tech place.

Hope this helped

:)

Brent Hocking will be eternally grateful.