Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Touchscreen shattered need help unlocking it another way!

I dropped my Iphone 4s on concrete floor and it shattered, my screen was locked at the time and now I can't use the touchscreen at all. I can use Siri to text and read texts... make calls etc... but it won't help me do certain things.. main thing unlocking my phone. PLEASE tell me there is a way to unlock the phone so other way.. Siri will not do it even when give the pass-code. I appreciate all the help!

Sara Rae, you will have to replace the display assembly. Here is the guide for it. The part is available at places like this, as well as many others. Hope this helps, good luck.

iPhone 4S LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

So that sucks, I did the same thing, and unfortunately you cant just replace the screen because its fused together with the LCD. The easiest thing I found to do is replace the Digitizer screen and LCD together because they come already fused together and you dont have to worry about breaking anything more when you repair it and can do it yourself. I got mine at repairsuniverse, and they had a great tutorial on how to replace it myself. Hopefully that helps you out, good luck

Sara Rae will be eternally grateful.