iPhone 5s Frame vs iPhone 5 Frame

I was wondering if the frames are the same between the iphone 5s and the 5. I know the 5s has a dual flash but are there any other frame differences?

I would recommend reviewing the IFIXIT tear downs for the different iPhones and compare the pictures side by side.

But the real question here is why do you want to know this? There is nothing useful in knowing that I can think of.

Well if you're like me and would like to change the bezel to a different color the dual led lights might become a problem if a 5 bezel was bought for a 5s.

The frames are completely different inside brackets are different and the logic board screw holes are different .. Go on ebay there are loads of different colours to choose from

Jacob will be eternally grateful.