1

Rebecca james
13

Why is my blender smoking?

My blender has been louder than normal for a few days and today it started smoking and when I lifted the jug off there was a lot of black flakes. Any ideas what is wrong with it and how I can fix it?!

It's a blendtec

Rebecca james,

2

mayer
MacHale Enterprises

Do not use it again as you risk a fire. If it is older than 2011 it has a three year warranty. If newer, it carries a seven years warranty. Call customer service at (801-222-0888), have your serial number ready.

0

Lourie
1

Mine just started sounding funny and smoking today too and it's only 3 months old!! I'm not sure I want a replacement if this is indicative of the quality...I bought it at Sams Club and will try to return it there, but very disappointed overall.

0

John Kaplan
1

If your blender is smoking its probably due to incorrect input voltage. So did you buy yours from the USA and then take it to Australia where the voltage is double ?

You may need a voltage converter

http://www.wallcann.com.au/step-down-tra...