iPad 4 Wi-Fi Repair

Fourth generation of iPad, released November 2, 2012, available in 16, 32, or 64 GB models. Model Number A1458

How to unlock iPad when its linked with an apple account?

I bought an iPad 4 second handed. I'm not sure what is wrong with it. I restored it to factory settings and now when i try to activate it , it keeps asking me for the previous owners apple ID and i don't have his number anymore.. What should i do? Is my iPad pretty much bricked forever?

Okay, thank you for the quick reply. Just lost 450€ :(

by Kamil

hay......

any one yet find a solution for bypass apple id

by nipuna

By chance did you try to set it up using icloud?

by skyethespy

did you unlocked your ipad even when was linked to someone apple account?

by Ismael

Hi, i have a ipad 4 model no a1458 and it locked with icloud. Is there are any ways bypass it. Help me!!!!!

by Faheem

Bricked forever

Even when the jailbreak comes out? Can i not bypass this step with jailbreak?

by Kamil

Currently no activation bypass method is available for devices newer than iphone 4, even with jailbreak

by Tom Chai

my ipad lock activate ipad help.....

by lawyerl380

jubow lembu sekuriti giteme lalu nasss lebih pado nop pecoh bank ni

by juwey wan

Yes there is a way to bypass the icloud lock. I had bought an ipad 2 and it was locked. Then I watched a video on Youtube, and this guy shows you how to bypass any icloud locked device. When I saw the video, I tried to bypass the icloud, and it works, but you don't get full use of your device, but you can still go on fb and the internet.

by ieshaphidd

Please try to activate the iPad . If iPad shows this device is linked with (abc@icloud.com) then it can be removed easily. if shows this device has been lost or stolen then cannot do anything.

Normal Process: Requirement is the POP(Invoice of the device). If you have the bill of this device.

Just call AppleCare they will assist you better. They will remove this within 3 days. Only if device not been stolen or lost.

AppleCare need only device bill and tell them you are unable to activate the iPad.

My iPad which I bought to a guy is link to an iCloud.com ID wat shall I do help me out bro

by Gokulramesh

Go to an Apple Store with your iPad and see what they can do for you.

by Dan

but i don't have the bill papers so what can i do now?

by joynalabedineridoy94

If the ipad was lost and try to give it buck to the person (why apple will not give the password to open it).

by Addie Hudson

my father is deceased and his name is on as a family member but his girlfriend has her email on it. I have the death certificate for my dad but his girlfriend died two weeks prior to him and I do not have hers. will that do?

by miess82442

I bought an ipad 2 from ebay, and it was icloud locked. I even tried the recovery mode but it still didn't work.Watched a video on youtube, and the guy shows you how to bypass the icloud lock. I tried to bypass the icloud lock, and it worked,but you don't get full use of the ipad. But you can still go on Facebook, and the internet.

Ok so what was the youtube video or link

by Josh cole

I can get it done - contact me at iphoneconsultants@yahoo.com for details. We fix macs & ipads. We do business in USA & Canada. We can get it done for you....

by iphoneconsultants

You can goto www.officialunlockiphone.net to unlock your apple id password

cannot be used to unlock this iphone what can i do

by maccronaldo1999

I'm also I bought an iPad air from amazone last year, from a seller from UK , I bought it just to send to my little sister as a gift . but when the phone arrived and she want to use :( , phone is linked to Appele ID, device will not work without insering ID and password. Only one solution to make phone work is contacting the seller (first owner) ,after sending my email to seller,the answer is ,he is not the owner, he also bought from black market.

After 2 weeks looking for solution to icloud unlock, Ifond some companies that unlock icloud By imei,not all device but the clean devices not stollen or blacklisted . finally I unlocked my iphone with 125$.

Sara what site did you use

by tiffany oakes

i buy an ipad on ebay it's icloud locked,by the seller tell me sorry because is not owner,my item 272039695628 case 5094555039.i want this ipad work?

You have a buyer protection program with eBay. Go here to find out about it: http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/sc

by mayer

I can get it done - contact me at iphoneconsultants@yahoo.com for details. We fix macs & ipads. We do business in USA & Canada. cost is $125 us or 175 cdn.

by iphoneconsultants

No... Doesn't work that way. You need some iOS bypass software, there is one for iPhone but it doesn't work with the newer iOS's.

Ipad

lots of those sites seem fishy.

by mmonkey978

Use this: https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/

Enter the IMEI / Serial and it will say if it's iCloud locked. If it's locked, then it's game over. Sell it for spares and learn a hard lesson. Always check using this tool before buying.

Why game over

by Abubakar Yussif

Here is a best way to iCloud unlock for your activated devices. http://www.ebay.com/itm/301804033280?ssP...

Real reputable. It states IT WORKS ONLY ON ACTIVATED DEVICES ~

(Can access the menu and able to use calls, message

by mayer

The best way to search NewSdenUS in Google for iCloud unlock of iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch upto iOS 9.2 and WatchOS 2.2.

i have issues with mine. i know the user name but i cant remainber the password, and the email i used is no longer working. what should i do? please help me out

Kamil will be eternally grateful.