iPad 4 Wi-Fi Repair

Fourth generation of iPad, released November 2, 2012, available in 16, 32, or 64 GB models. Model Number A1458

How to unlock iPad when its linked with an apple account?

I bought an iPad 4 second handed. I'm not sure what is wrong with it. I restored it to factory settings and now when i try to activate it , it keeps asking me for the previous owners apple ID and i don't have his number anymore.. What should i do? Is my iPad pretty much bricked forever?

Okay, thank you for the quick reply. Just lost 450€ :(

by Kamil

hay...... any one yet find a solution for bypass apple id

by nipuna

By chance did you try to set it up using icloud?

by skyethespy

did you unlocked your ipad even when was linked to someone apple account?

by Ismael

Hi, i have a ipad 4 model no a1458 and it locked with icloud. Is there are any ways bypass it. Help me!!!!!

by Faheem

Bricked forever

Even when the jailbreak comes out? Can i not bypass this step with jailbreak?

by Kamil

Currently no activation bypass method is available for devices newer than iphone 4, even with jailbreak

by Tom Chai

update : now it is possible to get it unlocked..

by iBar

Please try to activate the iPad . If iPad shows this device is linked with (abc@icloud.com) then it can be removed easily. if shows this device has been lost or stolen then cannot do anything.

Normal Process: Requirement is the POP(Invoice of the device). If you have the bill of this device.

Just call AppleCare they will assist you better. They will remove this within 3 days. Only if device not been stolen or lost.

AppleCare need only device bill and tell them you are unable to activate the iPad.

My iPad which I bought to a guy is link to an iCloud.com ID wat shall I do help me out bro

by Gokulramesh

Go to an Apple Store with your iPad and see what they can do for you.

by Dan

No... Doesn't worth that way, need a ios bypass software, there is one for iPhone bt it doesn't work with

Ipad

can you give that one for iphone pleas? the bypass software

by kiid

lots of those sites seem fishy.

by mmonkey978

Logic/mother board replacement

primary owner of the product. This ipad is currently linked to an Apple ID(e*****@y*****.in) sign in with the Apple ID that was used to setup this ipad

See the original answer given by Tom Chai

by oldturkey03

i have buy ipad 2 defective digitizer when i chance digitizer then i upgrade iso 8 because ipad is disable when i open then, i restore and update they have an apple id but i don't know the apple id of this ipad 2 they have to change erase or bypass this apple id please help thanks

Edgar Carillo, you can not bypass the apple ID

by oldturkey03

iPad Recovery Mode - see this video in Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuGLRs66...

your link only refers to the system password not the Apple ID password. Recover will not work for that.

by oldturkey03

there a some sites who can help you. it will cost about 150-200 dollar. i've tried it a few times and it works... 100% just google it..

Nope not any longer! The older iOS 6 had a flaw that has now been fixed so you can't unlock it. Don't waste your money - Bricked!

by Dan

if the ipad asks for a itunes account to reset. it must be iOS 7 or 8. and yes you can unlock them :-)

by iBar

Kamil will be eternally grateful.