iPad 4 Wi-Fi

Fourth generation of iPad, released November 2, 2012, available in 16, 32, or 64 GB models. Model Number A1458

How to unlock iPad when its linked with an apple account?

I bought an iPad 4 second handed. I'm not sure what is wrong with it. I restored it to factory settings and now when i try to activate it , it keeps asking me for the previous owners apple ID and i don't have his number anymore.. What should i do? Is my iPad pretty much bricked forever?

Okay, thank you for the quick reply. Just lost 450€ :(

by Kamil

hay...... any one yet find a solution for bypass apple id

by nipuna

By chance did you try to set it up using icloud?

by skyethespy

did you unlocked your ipad even when was linked to someone apple account?

by Ismael

Hi, i have a ipad 4 model no a1458 and it locked with icloud. Is there are any ways bypass it. Help me!!!!!

by Faheem

Bricked forever

Even when the jailbreak comes out? Can i not bypass this step with jailbreak?

by Kamil

Currently no activation bypass method is available for devices newer than iphone 4, even with jailbreak

by Tom Chai

hiluiyi;/hHO)VBYUg/86ht;9

by nappa31

my ipad lock activate ipad help.....

by lawyerl380

jubow lembu sekuriti giteme lalu nasss lebih pado nop pecoh bank ni

by juwey wan

Please try to activate the iPad . If iPad shows this device is linked with (abc@icloud.com) then it can be removed easily. if shows this device has been lost or stolen then cannot do anything.

Normal Process: Requirement is the POP(Invoice of the device). If you have the bill of this device.

Just call AppleCare they will assist you better. They will remove this within 3 days. Only if device not been stolen or lost.

AppleCare need only device bill and tell them you are unable to activate the iPad.

My iPad which I bought to a guy is link to an iCloud.com ID wat shall I do help me out bro

by Gokulramesh

Go to an Apple Store with your iPad and see what they can do for you.

by Dan

but i don't have the bill papers so what can i do now?

by joynalabedineridoy94

If the ipad was lost and try to give it buck to the person (why apple will not give the password to open it).

by Addie Hudson

I have an Apple iPad.

It is locked by an Apple ID, I don't know it's password...

please help!!!!

Sorry its not possible, just like an iPhone the iPads can't be unlocked without the Apple ID and the password. Apple did this so people wouldn't steal phones. People where being killed! in the process of the theft. Now its junk! if you are not the owner. Sadly, if you buy a used iPhone or iPad site unseen you could be stung by a thief who realized it was bricked!

by Dan

But I called the owner and the number doaent work and he has a new iPad already and I didn't steal it I found it

by Angel Cobbins

My iPod touch I bought it from a guy and i can't unlock because I need the owners apple Id and password but I can't locate him no more what can I do

by kathy lozano

primary owner of the product. This ipad is currently linked to an Apple ID(e*****@y*****.in) sign in with the Apple ID that was used to setup this ipad

See the original answer given by Tom Chai

by oldturkey03

What can I do if I bought a I poo or 5 and it is to a king me to the activate but I don't now the owners apple ID OR PASSWORD WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO

by kathy lozano

For iPad 2,3,4 there is a hardware solution by changing some resistors and by converting from cellular GSM or cellular CDMA to wifi model also possible can be done vice versa which will require to solder GSM board or CDMA board to wifi model.

Don't invent something that isn't true.

by Tom Chai

I would link to my site but is private and i not want to make advertisement for customers here.

by Filip Pusca

Hay Filip Pusca, had u done that before ?if yes pls help me by giving me fully instruction . thanks

by pye nyein

I bought an ipad 2 from ebay, and it was icloud locked. I even tried the recovery mode but it still didn't work.Watched a video on youtube, and the guy shows you how to bypass the icloud lock. I tried to bypass the icloud lock, and it worked,but you don't get full use of the ipad. But you can still go on Facebook, and the internet.

No... Doesn't work that way. You need some iOS bypass software, there is one for iPhone but it doesn't work with the newer iOS's.

Ipad

lots of those sites seem fishy.

by mmonkey978

i have buy ipad 2 defective digitizer when i chance digitizer then i upgrade iso 8 because ipad is disable when i open then, i restore and update they have an apple id but i don't know the apple id of this ipad 2 they have to change erase or bypass this apple id please help thanks

Edgar Carillo, you can not bypass the apple ID

by oldturkey03

there a some sites who can help you. it will cost about 150-200 dollar. i've tried it a few times and it works... 100% just google it..

Nope not any longer! The older iOS 6 had a flaw that has now been fixed so you can't unlock it. Don't waste your money - Bricked!

by Dan

Not true dan. It works on ios 7 and 8!

by iBar

Ibar I need a side bar with you!:)

by wildgirl5369

I Bypass iCloud Lock in iPhone 6 on this service and work very good. This tool remove my iCloud Lock from my iPhone 6 6 for 5 min. I hope help here.

iPad Recovery Mode - see this video in Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuGLRs66...

Score -3

your link only refers to the system password not the Apple ID password. Recover will not work for that.

by oldturkey03

I tired everything nothing works I can't unlock it

by citlaliv209

Kamil will be eternally grateful.