iPad 4 Wi-Fi

Fourth generation of iPad, released November 2, 2012, available in 16, 32, or 64 GB models. Model Number A1458

Question Closed

How to unlock iPad when its linked to someone else's Apple account?

I bought a secondhand iPad 4.

I'm not sure what is wrong with it. I restored it to factory settings, and now when I try to activate it, it keeps asking me for the previous owner's Apple ID. I don't have his number anymore, what should I do?

Is this iPad pretty much bricked forever?

hay......

any one yet find a solution for bypass apple id

by nipuna

By chance did you try to set it up using icloud?

by skyethespy

did you unlocked your ipad even when was linked to someone apple account?

by Ismael

Hi, i have a ipad 4 model no a1458 and it locked with icloud. Is there are any ways bypass it. Help me!!!!!

by Faheem

Pliz help my ipad as been disabled I need how to unlock model A1458

by peter nkonde

Bricked forever

Even when the jailbreak comes out? Can i not bypass this step with jailbreak?

by Kamil

Currently no activation bypass method is available for devices newer than iphone 4, even with jailbreak

by Tom Chai

Bricked, sell it on ebay for parts.

by Synced Repairs NZ

Okay, thank you for the quick reply. Just lost 450€ :(

by Kamil

Call apple support and tell them he proof of purchase and they can fix it

by Elijah Reardon

Please try to activate the iPad . If iPad shows this device is linked with (abc@icloud.com) then it can be removed easily. if shows this device has been lost or stolen then cannot do anything.

Normal Process: Requirement is the POP(Invoice of the device). If you have the bill of this device.

Just call AppleCare they will assist you better. They will remove this within 3 days. Only if device not been stolen or lost.

AppleCare need only device bill and tell them you are unable to activate the iPad.

Here is the Apple site to reset your iCloud account: Reset or Unlock your iCloud ID. This will not work if you have someone else's device or can't access the email account you had setup.

Here is the list of Apple docs explaining things Apple Security

by Dan

I do all type of icloud unlocking remotely only wifi devices i.e ipad, iwatch, ipod, macbook at very resonable price. Guaranteed Unlock 100% .

Contact me on chandaankit@gmail.com

by Ankit Chanda

I bought an ipad mini 16GB second had and apple id still in someelse name.. What can i do??

by Josh

U can check this out for free bypass icloud http://bit.do/cBpiC

by John

my father is deceased and his name is on as a family member but his girlfriend has her email on it. I have the death certificate for my dad but his girlfriend died two weeks prior to him and I do not have hers. will that do?

So for all of those posting here unfortunately my uncle passed away and I'm trying to reset his iPad 2.

The problem with Apple is that with Mac laptops and desktops they are able to be returned back to factory settings like when you first get them.

With the iPhones or iPads when it is activated it is locked to that persons Apple ID. According to Apple support in order for me to access the iPad I need to provide them with a certificate of death and court documentation showing I'm the legal representative of the deceased at which point they will delete his Apple ID from their servers which will release the iPad from the Apple account.

In another words unless you can prove ownership or prove the person is dead your screwed! Gotta love Apple I like the security but am not inmpressed with the lack of ability to reset them due to the fact that people forget user account & passwords!

I am not sure if you have gotten an answer about your fathers deceased girl friend and her death record. Death records are public record so you can either go online and get a copy of it or go to your local court house or library and get a copy of her death certificate. It's public record you do not have to be a family relative to get a copy of the death certificate.

by Lynn Reedy

Many ppl confirmed this method worked for them ... You can try http://bit.ly/2aXblAt

by John

My antivirus caught the first download link and immediately quarantined it!

by Angela Williams

I do icloud unlocking. If u want the service contact me on chandaankit@gmail.com. Guaranteed removal.

by Ankit Chanda

Call apple support and give them your proof of purchase and they can fix it

someone share apple id then her block is account what can i do

by jackyjoe994

@jackyjoe994 - You'll need to visit an Apple Store with proof of purchase.

by Dan

by John

Contact me on chandaankit@gmail.com

by Ankit Chanda

I was able to bypass the initial setup without the Apple ID or password. After the setup was complete, I went to "settings" -> "iTunes & App Store" -> touch the Registered Apple ID in blue and touch "sign out". You should be able to sign in with your own Apple ID at this point.

You're not bypassing iCloud lock as your device is not locked.

by Dan

itll ask for password to sign out

by martina

how did you bypass initial setup?

by Heather Arnold

I am doing all type of ipad unlocking..............

contact me on chandaankit@gmail.com

by Ankit Chanda

I supply a service that can remove iCloud from iPad (WiFi only) all models.

You have to only send me the Serial Number of your iPad and I will unlock it within 24 hours.

After the service is completed, you just have to restore it and it will be ready for use.

If interested please contact me to: artnau@yahoo.com

Thank you!

by artnau

This method worked for me. Tested on iPad 2 http://www.iphonehelping.com/37/bypass-i...

Many ppl confirmed this method worked for them .. You can try http://bit.ly/2aXblAt

by John

Please help.i accidently locked my apple id and forgot my secret questions.any way possible i kan unlock or break the apple id.

by Jania

email me on chandaankit@gmail.com

by Ankit Chanda

iCloud unlock has gone very hard to do. Apple has blocked main possibilities.

For iPad Cellular model there is a way to unlock iCloud with Apple ID negotiation. Service like this:

icloudonoff.com

Easiest way is to unlock iPad WiFi models. Both methods cost around $40 and they work

Many users has confirmed working

by Michael38

For this purpose you have to reset your Apple ipad by following below mentioned steps:-

-Connect your Apple iPad with your computer.

-Open iTunes on your system and wait for it to sync with your iPad.

-Once your ipad is synced, you have to create a backup.

-After creating the backup, click on “Restore your device”.

On this subject I referred to the different views submitted by the Apple Customers here and the above mentioned steps are its compilation.

Score -2

yes but even if you do this it will still ask for the previous owners passcode to delete

by martina

I do all type of icloud unlocking only wifi devices.... ipad, iwatch, ipod, macbook............contact me on chandaankit@gmail.com

by Ankit Chanda

I supply a service that can remove iCloud from your iPad.

You have to only send me the Serial Number of your iPad and I will unlock it within 24 hours. After the service is completed, you just have to restore it and it will be ready for use.

Thank you!

by artnau

Contact me on chandaankit@gmail.com

by Ankit Chanda

I bought a ipad mini16GB second had.. Idk the icould password but it neva got factory reset.. What can i do??

by Josh