Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Water Damage and Flash Stays On?

My iPhone got really wet in my bag pack with rain and when i turn off the phone the flash was still on. When it ran out of battery completely the flash turn off and i open the phone and use a dryer then when i charge it it will just stay turning on with the apple in the middle.

Eduardo, the first thing that you want to do is to make sure you do NOT turn your phone on or try to charge it etc. Use this guide to clean your iPhone. It was written for a 3G but all the points apply to your phone as well. These guides will help you disassemble your phone. Once cleaned, '''replace the battery, re-evaluate for any further damage. Hope this helps, good luck.

Eduardo will be eternally grateful.