Lots of devices, different problems (Lock Button, Volume WiFi)
I've been stalking this forum, and thought I should ask my own question here since every case is different. I have multiple phones with various kinds of problems. We're considering sending it into a store to have fixed, but thought I'd give a stab at it. If someone can kindly direct me to which parts are needed and maybe a few guides on how to fix these specific problems and help find the most affordable solutions to them, that would be great!
1) A few devices with the home/lock button jammed in. As far as I know, this guide - iPhone 4S Power Button Replacement should do it as well as the $5 piece.
2) WiFi is greyed out - I don't think there is a permanent fix for this? I've read about hair dryers, freezers etc. Is this a lost cause?
3) Battery not holding a charge - simply battery replacement?
4) LCD Glass cracked. Can I just buy the replacement LCD or do I have to buy the whole assembly kit with the digitizer etc?
5) By replacing the back cover, does it have the Apple logo as well as at the bottom saying "iPhone"
"Designed by Apple in California Assembled in China Model ##### etc"? or is it something that's just white/black?
6) Home button is not responsive. Can I just buy the home button or do I have to actually buy Rubber gasket and ribbon cable? Is there a way to identify what the problem is without opening it up?
7) Wifi is going in and out. Can't really connect to a network because it turns on and off non stop.
8) Loud speaker is not working.
9) SIM Card does not read (Not Found)
I know that this is a lot of questions, and I can't seem to get a solid answer from searching alone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Is this a good question?