The Kenmore 110 Series is an easy to use home Washing machine created by Kenmore.

cycle lights blink washer will not run

washer will not run . no codes, cycle light will blink once when start is pushed

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Ever fixed something? That’s Genius.

Share your repair story with #ImAGenius

We Are All Geniuses

Share your repair story with #ImAGenius

Unplug it for 5 minutes to allow it to reset then plug it back in and see if it gives you any codes.

the door lock light didn't come on. when I unplugged the electric and plugged it back in the door light came on. it ran thru a couple minutes then shut off when the door light went out. can you help me? thank you.

fred

when i put a load in it starts and then stops and the light start blinking and i have to move the cloths around in the drum - or take some cloths out - but that only works sometimes.

Washer stopped with twelve minutes left on the timer clothes are dry enough to take out.the washer will not restart. I unpluged the machine for five minutes and when plugged back in no code appeared. When it was plugged back in a real low hum could be heard but still will not do anything

After turning power on I push the start button and hear a humming noise. Please help

michealwing will be eternally grateful.