Samsung Galaxy S4

The Samsung Galaxy S4, model i9505, features a 13-megapixel back camera, and a 5-inch 1080p display.

How much to repair lcd screen?

Despite how careful I was with it, I've managed to drop my samsung galaxy s4 and of course crack the screen in two places. Not only this but the lcd screen itself is blackened out in places and won't work.

How much would it cost to have it repaired and do you have a UK store/website?

pls my samsungs4 is cracked nd i wont to repair it and i wont to knw how mush will it cost me

by samgeorge0013

yea my samsung galaxay s4 has the same problem

by jesus

I went to UBREAKFIX store. And the change my LCD and screen for $184.82. They did it in one hour to

by Dani Bonas

Oh for a Galaxy s4

by Dani Bonas

Clumsylass, ifixit does not do repairs. Here you get some parts and all the free advice you need to fix it yourself. Here is the guide you need, as for the availability of the part, I'd check with Google and see if you find something close to you. Hope this helps, good luck.

How much does a galaxy s4 inside screen cost

by knightonanthony

It seems you have to replace the whole display assembly, which is about $200. Hope you could afford it. After googled, you can find the new part from Amazon or other online store. But please make sure the new screen is original before purchasing.

Sarah, careful with recommending this to often. It is included in every one of your answers. Just to make sure you are not spamming....

by oldturkey03

670 dhms approx

650 SAR BTW i broke my s4 and have 2 repair lcd

by hudbrown98

about 100 pounds

by hudbrown98

All of the shops in my city charge US$175-$180 for the screen replacement. The instructions are here, as are the parts. You can also find the parts on eBay, AliExpress, and other online shopping sites.

Samsung phones are fairly expensive to repair. You can buy a screen off eBay or amazon for a lot cheaper than a repair shop would charge you and if you have someone who is good at DIY you could ask them to do it for you. There's plenty of videos on YouTube explaining how to do it. I would also suggest investing in a good sturdy case :)

Clumsylass will be eternally grateful.