Early 2011 model, A1278 / 2.3 GHz i5 or 2.7 GHz i7 processor.

Can I replace video camera?

On an early 2011 Macbook Pro, can I replace the video camera? I don't see that part in the Ifixit inventory.

The iSight camera IS replaceable but it's not a common party by any means since it wasn't available from Apple as a standalone part, it was only available as part of the display assembly.

A quick search turned one up on eBay - MacBook Pro A1278 iSight Camera. I would obviously exercise caution when buying a part online.

This repair guide should walk you through the majority of the repair, I would recommend studying it before you order a part to ensure you're comfortable performing the repair. Basically you can see the camera module in step 25.

MacBook Pro LCD replacement guide

This is a very advanced DIY project - reassembly is difficult (after getting the glass off without breaking it you have to glue it back down). A more simple approach would be to replace the entire cover.

Andy Dahlstrom will be eternally grateful.