Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

How do I open my iPhone?

How can I open my iPhone?

what exactly do you mean by "open"?

how can I open my phone

my phone is shutdown

How can I use my phone without it going to Siri every time I try to get home screen?

opening an iPhone is just the simpliest thing you will ever do. You just need to remove 2 screws and pulling the rear panel.

You may follow this guide : iPhone 4S Rear Panel Replacement

Hoping that you will feel lighter after this :)

Vincent

You can just press the power button which is on right top side , then the screen for your iPhone will be turned on.

if you have set some password, then you'll need to input your password.

If your iPhone is closed, you can press home button and power button together and hold on, until Apple logo appears on your home screen, and wait for a few seconds, your iPhone will be on.

Tips: as long as you're suffering from lost or deleted some of your iPhone data with or without backup, you can come to iRefone for help.

it can help us recover more than 16 kinds of files, including contacts , notes, messages, photos, reminders, calendars, WeChat messages ect. also it can help us recover them with three recovery mode, that is Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud Backup.

for detailed steps, you can refer to below article:

Retrieve Lost Photos in iMessages

Restore Deleted App Data on iPad

No Name will be eternally grateful.