Black and silver single cup coffee maker with water reservoir on the left hand side. K40/K45.

water coming out of the top of the k-cup holder

I had the same problem, but the paper clip did not work for me. I have water coming out of the top of the k-cup holder and drips everywhere. Any one had this problem, if how did you fix it?

John

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

If I remember correctly, there's a sharp needle on the top and the bottom of where the K-cups go. If the bottom one is bent/broken and not puncturing the bottom of the K-cup, that would explain why your machine is leaking everywhere. Or the hose that supplies water to the top of the K-cup has a hole in it.

The problem is the brewer isn't holding the k-cup lid down tight enough so the water pressure blows water and ground coffee out and down into your coffee mug. The brewer probably has several streams coming down at the same time. There is a simple - cheap - fix for this on ebay: It's a new part for your brewer that costs $3 and it works! It installs in 1 minute without tools. And if it doesn't fix the problem you get your money back plus shipping both ways... but it works! Paste this link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/271239290594

John will be eternally grateful.