Black and silver single cup coffee maker with water reservoir on the left hand side. K40/K45.

water coming out of the top of the k-cup holder

I had the same problem, but the paper clip did not work for me. I have water coming out of the top of the k-cup holder and drips everywhere. Any one had this problem, if how did you fix it?

John

I cleaned my Keurig-Elite and now when it is heating the water it leaks out of the k-cup holder. Any suggestions?

Yes... if you are using a reusable (refillable) K-Cup and your brewer is pouring coffee out badly - missing your mug - splashing and making a mess - leaving grounds in your cup - there is an easy fix on ebay for $5 and it's guaranteed or your money back. Paste this link in your browser:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/171557357690

It drips in warm up cycle...ON PURPOSE. Very irritating, especially if you don't have drip tray in place because last user was a travel mug. Poor design.

If I remember correctly, there's a sharp needle on the top and the bottom of where the K-cups go. If the bottom one is bent/broken and not puncturing the bottom of the K-cup, that would explain why your machine is leaking everywhere. Or the hose that supplies water to the top of the K-cup has a hole in it.

That's half of the solution. Go to https://www.ebay.com/itm/173718995084 for a quick easy guaranteed fix for this problem.

The water is running but going back in the water dispenser at times. sometimes a tiny bit comes out as coffee onto the cup but immediately stops, it doesn't fill in a 1/3 of a cup

The problem is the brewer isn't holding the k-cup lid down tight enough so the water pressure blows water and ground coffee out and down into your coffee mug. The brewer probably has several streams coming down at the same time. There is a simple - cheap - fix for this on ebay: It's a new part for your brewer that costs $3 and it works! It installs in 1 minute without tools. And if it doesn't fix the problem you get your money back plus shipping both ways... but it works! Paste this link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/171557357690

I have an off brand farborware or how ever you spell it maker i bought from walmart that does this. I don’t know what to do i notice the k cup holder is lose in there and wobbles around a bit do i take this back and get a new one? because my friend doesn’t have this issue. i paid thirty bucks for this thing and dont want to buy some random thing on ebay and i would prefer to just have the coffee maker nothing seemed bent on it the needles were seemingly made of plastic and one was longer than the other. I am blind and also the instructions were written in poor english. I am debating getting my money back and investing in kurik i can’t spell i am sorry for that. I am used to audio so haven’t read how words are spelled please bare with me.

Hi.

What was the product you bought Wal-Mart

John will be eternally grateful.