Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Replaced earpiece but it is still very quiet

I ordered an earpiece for the phone with a new one from here because you could only faintly here whom ever was calling you. After a successful replacement the problem is still present. Not sure what the problem could be.

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

try changing the speaker mesh on the front screen

I cleaned the screen so it def can't be that

The speaker mesh would not be the problem make sure the gold prongs on the speaker it's self are pointing to the top of the iphone .

The contact points are pointing up. Could it possibly be the mic next to the headphone jack that's the problem?

I don't think the mic would be the problem! Have you a screen protecter on the screen? There is screen protectors with no holes for the speaker and cause it to be very quite

i have solved the problem a few times with just replacing the speaker mesh, you could give it a try

replaced the screen like you said and it works like a charm thanks for the help man

jaronnevi will be eternally grateful.