A compact digital camera released 09/15/2005.

10 Questions View all

Where can I purchase the mode switch for my camera?

I have followed all of the directions to be able to fix the camera. (Which by the way are very good) Taken it apart and have found the broken piece on the inside. I need the piece that attaches from the outside, to be able to thumb back and forth between, video, reviewing and taking pictures. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

2 Answers

Chosen Solution

check on ebay for a broken SD450 and salvage the part from it. Broken cameras are going very cheap off ebay.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment
Most Helpful Answer

You could try contacting Canon directly or try googling: canon+digital+camera+spare+parts to locate a source near you.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment

Add your answer

Marti Wood will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 3

All Time: 114