Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

No Service After Battery Replacement

After recently replacing my battery with new one I noticed when I put my phone back together and turned it on I wasn't getting a cellular signal. Everything else worked great aside from that. I Read online that I may have knocked loose an inductor coil or capacitor in the process resulting in this issue so I took my phone apart and inspected it with a microscope. To my dismay I noticed something was indeed missing from my logic board but it wasn't the blue inductor coil. This is a picture of the piece I am missing: http://s32.beta.photobucket.com/user/ooh...

It's the piece in the red rectangle

Any help in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated! I'll try anything

So that's what it is! Thanks again my friend!

oohchild99, the piece in the red square in your image is the MURATA-824-2170MHZ 0402 package and appears to be one of Murata's "Chip Multilayer LC Filters (BPF)". Check the same issue "No Service" after repair, Missing Component.

try putting it into airplane mode for about 2mins then take in off of airplane mode works most of the time for me

oohchild99 will be eternally grateful.