0

Isabel
1

Screen colors all messed up after dropping it

I was unfortunetaly very clumsy today and dropped my Iphone 4S. Even though it had a thick case on the top right corner got a scratch and now the screen shows messed up colors. At first it was all white and I could only see the date at the top. Now I can kinda use it but it's hard to see well and a part of the screen doesn't show at the right bottom. The screen isn't shattered so I'm guessing it's a more internal problem, right? I don't know what to do as it's a phone I bought at Apple store in Canada and I now live in Thailand where there is no official Apple store. I'm still under a regular 1 year warranty. Can somebody advise me what to do? I'm very worried and don't have any friends with IT knowledge here...

Thanks,

Isabel

0

Domsk
83

You could try to follow THIS guide to Step 16 and check if all the connectors are connected.

But I think most probably the LCD is broken and you need to replace it.

the same thing happened to me. someone bumped into me and my phone fell out of my pocket. you have to go to apple to get it repaired. there going to take off your glass screen and they will replace you bottom screen with another so you don't see the lines on your phone (whatever color they are).

angelina,