Please help me! WATER DAMAGE

I accidentally washed My iPod in the washing machine and it wouldn't turn on. I put it in a bag of rice for 24 hours but nothing happened. when I took it apart the lcd fell apart. Please tell my how to fix it

chanan, It seems this happens a lot. Here is my answer to the same question from a different person "The first step you should do is to disassemble your iPod. Use this guide to help you out. After that clean the iPod thouroughly by following this general guide. You a high grade isopropyl alcohol. Once you are sure the logic board, connectors (do not forget the dock connector), and cables are clean replace the battery. You can get it at places like this. Once you have all this accomplished, reevaluate for any residual (if any ) damage. In your case, you may have to replace the LCD as well. Follow this guide for that. Remember that this model is a PITA to work on but not impossible to fix. Hope this helps, good Luck.

Can I get my machine washed nano to work like new? and My iPod went through the washing machine! What should I do? and one more iPod Nano went through washing machine, help?

iPod Nano 6th Generation Front Panel Assembly Image

Guide

iPod Nano 6th Generation Front Panel Assembly Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate35 Minuten - 1 Stunde

I don't recommend this because the battery in a nano 6 is soldered on. If it doesn't boot, not worth it.

chanan will be eternally grateful.