Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Why my iPhone wifi is so Weak after fix volume button?

hi my friends i have problem

i fix my volume button and after that my wifi is so weak !!

i read in some forum that in iPhone is metal on near the long Screw in top of phone that may fail and Repairman forget plug this ?? is this possible ? or problem is from my wifi antenna ??? please help me !

If you can take apart the phone yourself, check the connection of the upper antenna cable toward the top right of the device. Wifi signal can be disrupted if this isn't plugged in all the way. It should be under a metal clip and a large screw.

-RhinoShock

thanks for your help ! if he lost that clip what can i do ?

I don't really think the clip has much to do with reception, just if the cable isn't plugged in all the way. Try to re-seat it and see if that helps.

To fix, take phone. Sell phone, get any other kind of phone iPhones are for faggots Problem solved, you are welcome

farbod shokoohi will be eternally grateful.