I have a silicon ball stuck in the headphone jack. Please Help

i have a silicon ball stuck in the headphone jack and its stuck in there pretty tightly. is there any way to take it out? please help

Just fixed it. I had a small and sharp screwdriver and a small hammer. I hit it gently with the hammer placing the screwdriver on top of the silica ball. It broke into small pieces and i used the air canister to blow the pieces :) worked like a charm. May be ill go to the apple store and show them how to do it.

Nice, good job !

thank uuuuu it helped me toooooo.....that screw driver and hammer...thank u so much

it worked..thanks dude

This worked perfectly!! I had gotten 2 silicon balls stuck in there (no clue how, tried to put headphones in oneway didn't work). We used a small nail (6D or 8D) and it worked perfectly. Btw I used this on a Mac

vamsi without seeing it I would start with some of my tiny tweezers, use good judgement on a tool, maybe bend a straight pin to a 90 or more and try to hook it, if it cant be dug out then the phone will have to be disassembled and maybe even replace the jack, good luck, by the way whats a silicone ball doing in there ! : )) If this Answer is helpful please remember to return and mark it Accepted.

I had a slimier issue, in my laptop bag there was few pieces of silicon ball and I didn't notice. Then one night when i found out this situation. I have opened the back panel of the laptop but it didn't work. You wont be able to melt silicon with needle, then when I was almost fedup i figured out that its easily breakable as its just end of the day silicon right. So i just take one sharp object and break it down inside the jack. Then pressing hard with the headphone jack does the rest. Hope it works for you.... thank god it worked for me.

You can use USB audio port until the issue is fixed by chipping silicon.

http://www.amazon.in/7-1-Channel-USB-Sou...

Well. apple told me that they couldnt fix it either... I had the same problem and after reading this post and also trying SOOO many other options, i decided to also try the small screw driver and a hammer since at this stage and over a year of not being able to use my ipod (but remaining hopeful), and i am so thrilled to say it was a success. i'm frigging over the moon!

i ended up having to hold it upside down and kind of scrapping the philips head micro screw driver around to remove all the fragments, as i didn't have a pressure blower or anything like that on hand, but it worked.

I'm so happy!

vamsi will be eternally grateful.