Released in 2010, the Flip Mino HD is a pocket-sized camcorder with 4 GB and one hour of shooting capacity.

Where can I find a replacement screen for Flip minoHD?

The screen on my MinoHD was damaged. The Flip Video support folks tell me my only option is to toss it. I'm unwilling to accept that without first trying to fix it. Where can I buy a replacement screen for the camera?

Thanks,

Bob

Is it under warranty?

You're better off finding a parts camera on eBay to get this part. Cisco doesn't sell Flip parts, so you need to get parts from failed ones with other defects. Cisco's solution is to throw it out and replace it.

As Nick said, check eBay. You can probably find one that has other defects otherwise and take the screen from there. Once you have the extra Mino, use the teardown to remove the screen and install it on yours.

I know the non hd version uses the same lcd as the iPod nano 2g but im not sure about the hd, you can just google the part number (located under the ribbon) and im sure you can find a replacement

hello i had a bad lcd in minohd 120 min , and replace it with a display from flip ultra standard U1120 , is the same part , i search for the part number and i couldn't find anything , right not i am going to get an lcd as Jakob DylanG sad for ipod nano and see if it work , thanks and i hope it help somebody else

hey, yuberth

did the ipod nano 2g lcd screen work for the ultra hd flip camera?

finally i change it with the display from another flip a 60min not hd the use the same , but I check the replace for ipod nano and contact board part is shorter that the one for flip screen itself looks the same but I never try it.

Bob Flynn will be eternally grateful.