A comprehensive set of repair information regarding objects with specified tasks, usually for fixing or building.

How to use the iFixit Lock Pick Set?

I bought the lock pick set mainly because it had a great price and was a set of tools I didn't have. There were no instructions with it and I don't have a clue of how to use this set. Do you have instructions or can you guide me as to where to find them?

HHHHHMMMMM, looking for a part time job as cat burglar, I presume. Anyhow, if you enjoy reading try the MIT guide to lock picking on here. If that is a bit to dry, check this tutorial. very informative. Hope this helps, and good luck with the career change :-) Good to see you around.....

And after that, you have to practice, and practice, and practice !

I was thinking of giving it to my son, the cop, so he wouldn't have to break down so many doors ;-)

Thank you for accepting my answer. That kit will definitely make his job a lot easier :-) Hope you are having a great Christmas season thus far

mayer will be eternally grateful.