How much charging time does it need

for how long does it take my ipon shuffle to fully charge.

I noticed you never got an answer to this. Are you still having this problem?

My iPod shuffle A 1204(emc2125) had problem. Charging time it shows yellow and green both colors. Then it not be playing also send me the solution

Apple says "A depleted battery can be 80-percent charged in about two hours and fully charged in about four hours."

Source: http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/ipod_sh... page 6

So, the first 80% takes 2 hours and the last 20% takes 2 hours. Weird.

You can usually check what kind of charge your iPod has from looking at the colour of the light when you turn it on. Yellow is medium charge, green is fully charged I think whereas red is almost 'flat'. It tells you about this in the little book that comes in the box, if that helps.

it takes about 1 and a half hours

ipod suffel needs only 20 mins for full charge. because after that much charge i use it for 10 days in my jogging.. i love it

my i pod shuffle is only 8 months old and i get 2 hours of playtime when fully charged. This doesn't seem like a very long time. Can anyone tell why this is?

You may have charged via bad charger. Coz i am using it about a year and its working fantastic. Gives battry life of abt 12-14hrs

Hi, IPOD 1gb was kept on for many days as i am not able listen or change / shares songs in it or with my computer. Kindy help me out.

So it is not working anymore because the battery is empty? Or it is not recognized by iTunes? Give us a little bit more information please. What are your symptoms?

mine got the same problem after using for long with my dvd, now i cant sync new music to it, and it doesnt want to restore. it says connect to internet wherever i want to restore it.

Charging Indicators when listening to iPod shuffle

Status Light Charge Level Audible Notification1

Green 76% - 100% “Battery Full”

51% - 75% “Battery 75%”

26% - 50% “Battery 50%”

Orange 11% - 25% “Battery 25%”

Red 1%-10% “Battery Low”

Blinking Red <1% Tri-Tone

None2 0% None

hope this will help us...

asiimwe will be eternally grateful.