iPhone 4S

Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

iPhone 4s battery not charging and showing fully charged sign

my iphone 4s is not charging now.. it was charging properly but now the fully charged battery sign is appearing when i connect it to a usb charger to my macbook.. its percentage is 20% and still full battery charged sign is appearing and the iphone is not charging.. i have restored it 3 times but problem has not been solved please help!

ITS NOT CHARGING AND FULLY CHARGED BATTERY SIGN IS APPEARING at 20-30% percent battery!

Most Helpful Answer

Hi. It seems you may have a faulty battery. You might want to purchase a Replacement iPhone 4S battery. You can follow our free step-by-step iPhone 4S Battery Replacement guide. Good luck.

Same problem here, changing battery didn't help. Any suggestions?

This question is almost one year old. you might get more of an answer if you ask your own question and give more details.

by oldturkey03

Replace the charging dock, should work, I've had a similar problem

by Suraj

I purchased my iphone 4s via ebay and it charged fully. Then I installed the new apple update and the battery does not charge fully. It takes 12 hours or more just to reach 74% charged. What gives, do I need a new battery or what?

aasdeepcheema will be eternally grateful.