Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

sim card in the iPhone4

i read somewhere about a simcard removal tool? and if thats true, where is the sim card and can it be removed and put in a different AT&T phone till this one gets fixed? I have a few old samsung phones.one basic flip phone and the old samsung sync. if i do have a simcard in my iphone4, can it be used in a non smartphone type phone?

If the phone is not a smartphone, does that make it a dumbphone?....HAHAHAHA

The iPhone Sim Card is smaller but completely compatible with all other cell phones. Use a small piece of tape to better hold it in place if you think it might need better support. iPhone Sim Removal Tool is straightened paper clip. iPhone Sim Tray is on side opposite the volume and mute/vibrate buttons.

Red will be eternally grateful.