0

Nick
1

Way to get contacts out of Hardrive with Broken Phone

My iphone broke and i have another one on the way. I just want to know if there is anyway possible that i can get my contacts somehow out of my phone? if anyone can help that would be great thanks.

oh and my computer isnt synced with the phone

Nick,

majesty might be on to something, but so is oldturkey. why can't you repair the phone yourself and then you'll have a working phone and your data?? why don't you see if we can help?

pollytintop,

1

Majesty

If your phone is still recognized by iTunes when connected via USB, then you might have a chance with "iPhone Explorer". Just download this software if you are on a Mac and see if it recognizes the phone. If it does you'll be able to navigate through your phone and save your contacts, pics, or whatever other data u need from the phone to your Mac. There is similar software for Windows, but you would have to google for that and find the equivalent.

It's a good program and it is available for Windows as well from here http://www.macroplant.com/iphoneexplorer... My question would just be; what is broke and why can you not fix it at least to the point that your computer can access it for your contacts.

Yeah, the PO is a little vague on the "broken" department. If it can be recognized through USB, then he has a good chance, if the phone got ran over by a truch, that changes things. LOL

Majesty,

1

Chris Green

Unless you can manage to fix the phone, there is no way to recover your contacts. If you can get the phone to show up in iTunes, you can back up it's data, but if the phone is dead, there is no way to get any data off of it.