0

samson
1

How can I start using a brand new Ipad?

How can i use my brand new ipad as it refused to run but powers on, showing only an itunes icon and a usb logo?

Edited by: bushing, machead3, and rj713 ( )

4

David Rawls
79

It wants iTunes.

Hook it up to your computer and sync it with iTunes.

Then you can register your shiny new Apple product.

helpful +

mayer,

1

Barbara Ransford
13

Idownloaded the latest version of iTunes just fine; but I cannot get on the internet. My iPad recognizes my network; but says "unable to join the network ------- " then there is a Dismiss button???

Have you got security on your wifi?

James Stoy,

1

Peter Murphy
13

Change your router security settings. And make sure you have the latest firm ware updates for the iPad and your router. I had the same problem and made the changes and updates and haven't lost the signal in a month at least.

0

rab777hp

If it's brand new take it right back to Apple.

Or, turn it into a doormat, it may prove more functional.

Any reason for the downvote?

rab777hp,

0

Ashot Mitoyants
1

make sure u get the latest itunes too, cause i had a problem with iTunes finding my iPad.

0

Quazzimodo
1

If you bought it abroad and it´s not yet sold in your country, you need to change itunes store to be able to download apps.

0

tanveerbcl
1

I have brand new IPad Wi-Fi 16GB-CHN ModelA1219 MB292CH/A purchased in october 2010 from China but did not use uptil now.Now when I attached my ipad with power source it shows only small cut apple after 4-5 seconds interval with light on on screen but ipad did not on with on button on top of ipad.I am confused either battery have lost its life or their is any other problem. when I press the round button on ipad screen it shows USB connector with CD written on iTunes, please help me to resolve this issue. Tanveer Ahmad, Pakistan Cell #0092 321 5339686 E mail: tanveerbcl@yahoo.com

0

erika
1

I am reading your difficulties while operating the New Ipad at the beginning. I have a question, how do i change the setting of my router to be successful in my access to iTunes and others. I have attempted to rgister but it says...payment method is declined. cant understand... i only have one credit card.

Please help.

Erika

0

GIL
1

cannot hook up to wifi