0

Vincent Burggraeve
1

Rubber foot fell off

One of the rubber feet fell of my MacBook Pro. I still have it and would like to put it back, but would like to know if I should glue it on. And if so, what type of glue to use.

Best regards,

Vince

Edited by: Andrew Optimus Goldberg ( )

1

John Husfield
13

Here is the Apple DIY instructions. There are plenty of replacements out there on eBay and elsewhere.

https://support.apple.com/kb/ht5236

Good link! But the figures show the newer type feet Vs what this system uses. The bad news here is Apple has just discontinued supporting this model so you may have a hard time finding the feet. Still give a visit to your local Apple Store with your system to see if they can help you. If they can, see about getting a few extra feet or get any worn ones replaced.

Dan,

0

jtkono
43

Before attempting to glue it back on, you may want to consider simply replacing it with a new one. If you live near an Apple Store, go there and ask if they can replace it. They're often pretty good about fixing stuff like that without charge, or even just giving you a couple of spares if you ask politely.

Authorized Repair shops will probably stock them as well but will most likely charge for a replacement.

It's worth a shot.