The Drill will not turn on ¶
- Plug the drill into the charger.
- Does the battery LED light up on the drill when plugged into the charger?
- If yes, then allow the drill to fully charge according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- If no, the battery could be defective and you may want to view the following page Battery Replacement
Drill head will not spin ¶
- Ensure the drill has sufficient charge.
- The drill is charged but the drill head still does not spin.
- Verify the trigger button is not broken.
- Verify the drill motor is not broken.
- If all of this is sufficient, visit the following link Bit Chuck Replacement
Drill will not charge ¶
- Ensure charger is fully plugged in.
- Ensure battery is still functional
- Check cord on charger to ensure it is not broken
- Ensure charger port on drill is intact
- Ensure that the outlet you are using is working properly
- If the drill will still not hold a charge you may want to view the following page Battery Replacement
Trigger button will not move ¶
- Check for obstructions
- Ensure nothing sticky was spilled on button and caused it to not move
- For instructions on how to replace the button please visit the following link Control Button
Drill motor is not running ¶
- Verify that the battery is charged
- Check with a multi-meter to see that there is power across the motor
- Visit the following link to replace the Screwdriver motor
The LED light on the button will not turn on ¶
- Check to make sure the battery is charged
- Check to see that the light has a strong connection
- If the connection is weak the light may turn on and off inconsistently
- To replace this part please visit the following page LED light
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 1
Past 30 Days: 6
All Time: 245