- The battery can be removed early in the disassembly process and comes with a pull tab for easy removal.
- Many components are modular and can be individually replaced.
- All the threaded fasteners are of the standard Phillips variety.
- Display replacements, which are the most common repairs, are not prioritized in the design. (You have to completely disassemble the phone to swap out your screen.)
- The primary access point for all repairs, the rear panel, is firmly glued in place.
(10 is easiest to repair)