Volume button had fallen off, and the Front panel had been broken from being dropped.
The repair went well, it took me about 4 hours because i was very nervous about screwing something up. I did break the copper ground connector that is suppose to be in contact with the bezel. I managed to solder it back on though. In the end it worked out perfect!! Phone is working just fine.
TAKE YOUR TIME! Get several small containers to put the different sets of screws in. With every step in the directions I placed the screws in their own little container and labeled that container. This saves you from playing a guessing game of which screws go where when you are reassembling it.