This station includes 1 general purpose T18-D16 chisel tip.
The Hakko FX-888D is an updated digital version of the popular FX-888 and includes several new features. User selectable preset temperatures and digital calibration simplify user setup and operation, and the new password protection and low temperature alarm provides process control and helps protect against cold solder joints.
• Adjustable temperature control
• Temperature range 120° - 899°F (50° - 480°C)
• Digital display shows °F or °C
• Maintains idle temperature within 1.8°F (1°C) when set to 400 - 899°F (200 - 480°C)
• Ceramic heating element and sensor ensures rapid heat-up temperature and fast thermal recovery
• Password protected temperature setting functionality
• Preset mode allows you to store up to five (5) preset temperatures
• Slender, lightweight ergonomic iron handles
• Compact design takes up less bench space
• Wide selection of tips available for soldering SMD and through-hole applications
• Use with Hakko T18 series tips
• ESD Safe
One Year Warranty