- The Galaxy S III motherboard has two power IC chips. Carefully check the identifying numbers on the chip you are replacing.
- This component is surface soldered to the motherboard.
- Looking for the Galaxy S III Power IC MAX77693?
- The power ICs are visible in step nine of the Samsung Galaxy S III Teardown.
Please Note: This part requires microsoldering and board level repair skills. If you don’t know what this means you may not have the knowledge or tools to install this part. If you’re curious and want to know more about getting into microsoldering, here’s some good reading and some good watching to get you started.
- Samsung Galaxy S III Phones