Frame Damage ¶
- The frame on the left side of the laptop has a dent on the top right computer.
- The possible cause of the problem maybe that the laptop may have been dropped multiple time which caused damage to the frame. A viable solution would be to buy a new frame.
Broken Screen ¶
- There is a big crack down the center of the laptop the LCD is not damaged.
Glass screen broken ¶
- Big crack on the screen we recommend replacing the glass screen clickhere
LCD Broken ¶
- when the LCD is broken the whole screen module would need to be replace heres a video of how to replace LCD
Boot Device/OS Missing ¶
- When the laptop boots a black window with words that say no boot device found and the OS isn't installs
Hardware Damage ¶
- There might be damage to components which may lead to missing
- * Upon opening laptop SSD Hard drive is missing.