These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitor 6000 is a touch-screen vital signs monitor. It features wireless connection, USB ports for accessories, nurse call and radio ready features. Stand mount and battery enable mobile usage. The series features an several variations, included an extended chassis with room for additional accessories, a printer, and various mounting options.
- Advanced Patient ID
- Two-way wireless communication
- Customizable ID fields, including simultaneous display of multiple forms of ID
- Comprehensive Patient Documentation
- Patient modifiers and qualifiers (e.g., body position, pain, and respiration) can be documented on the device
- Patient Data Protection
- Patient-identifiable data protected with customizable options: abbreviations, symbols, screen blackouts
- Monitor to acts as a true mobile device
The hardware on the Connex Vital Signs Monitor 6000 varies depending on options.
Extended Chassis with Printer
Having trouble? Check out our Connex vital signs monitor troubleshooting guide.
Tips for Prolonging the Life of the Device
- Cleaning and Disinfection practices advise against the use of quaternary ammonium-based cleaners according to a Welch Allyn customer service bulletin
- Battery Best Practices
- Recommended Service Schedule
Recommended Service Schedule