Tefal Actifry Disassembly
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
First launched in 2006, the Tefal Actifry is a countertop appliance that promises to fry foods using minimal oil. It is healthier way of cooking many foods that would have been traditionally deep fried. Accordingly, the Actifry uses a small amount of oil to cook a large amount of food. There are various models within the Actifry range.
- Actifry Classic: Original model of the Actifry series and also referred to as “Actifry”
- Actifry 2 in 1: Larger version of the Actifry Classic, can handle coated and battered foods.
- Actifry Essential: Budget version
- Actifry Express: Faster model of the Actifry Classic
- Actifry Family Sized: Larger model of the Actifry Classic
- Actifry Gourmet: Only available in black
- Actifry Mini: Smaller version of the Actifry Classic
- Actifry Plus: Slightly larger than the Actifry Classic
- Actifry Snacking: Similar to the Classic but comes with an insertable raised wire-mesh basket grill tray for cooking fragile food items.
- Power: 1400 W
- Recipes included: Yes
- Actifry technology: Hot air circulation & automatic stirring
- Food capacity: 1 kg
- Oil Measurement: Spoon
- Lid: Bi Material
- LCD screen: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Removable pan: Ceramic
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Nutritional benefits: 3% FAT
- Cooking mode 1: Standard
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
- Dishwasher safe - details: Lid, Pan, Paddle, Spoon
- Colors: Black