Audio In/Audio Out Inputs
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Identification and Background
The Xplod CDX-MP30 car stereo is a Sony head unit that was released in March of 2001 and discontinued soon after in 2002.
To identify this device from others like it you can look at the serial number located on the bottom of the stereo.
- MP3 file playback
- Tuner type: FM/AM, RDS
- Discs recorded in Multi Session (CD-Extra, Mixed CD, etc.) can be played, depending on the recording method
- CD TEXT information (display when a CD TEXT disc is played)
- ID3 tag version 1 information (displayed when an MP3 file is played)
- Built-in amplifier power: 4 Channel x 52 Watt
- Built-in amplifier RMS power: 4 Channel x 23.2 Watt
- Anti-theft protection: detachable face panel