There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you need help identifying your issue, please visit the troubleshooting page for this device.
Background and Identification ¶
The Shark Rocket Professional NV480 is a compact vacuum. The gray and rust orange (also comes in blue) device is known for its many convenient features. These include:
- A dust cup that is easy to remove and empty
- A button to turn off the brush roll for hardwood floors
- Automatically turns off when the vacuum is upright
- Headlights on the front of the brush roller
- Well labeled buttons
- A high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter
- Washable so you can clean and reuse it
However, the vacuum has some noticeable flaws. It does not have automatic cord recoil, and it reportedly has issues cleaning hardwood floors and shag carpets.