These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Check out our free Galaxy S10e teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
We tore down the Galaxy S10e! This time it's over here, with its larger sibling.
Background and Indentification
The release of the S10 marks Samsung's tenth year of Galaxy phones. Marketed to those who "want a premium smartphone with powerful performance," the S10 brings spec bumps in almost every category over the previous year's S9, including a subtle-yet-striking redesign and the inclusion of a new "Dynamic AMOLED Infinity O" display which features a cutout in the upper-right-hand corner for the front-facing camera(s). The S10e features most of the same specs as the other phones from the S10 lines, but cuts a few corners to come in at a lower price point. Notable differences include a fingerprint sensor in the power button on the side of the phone rather than under the display, and a smaller, flat screen with larger bezels than the curved, borderless screens of the S10 and S10e.
The S10 was released in March of 2019 and is available in a variety of color and spec configurations.
- Dimensions: 69.9 x 142.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Display: 5.8-inch, Full HD+ Flat Dynamic AMOLED, 19:9 (438 ppi)
- Wide-angle: 12 MP Dual-Pixel AF, F1.5/F2.4, OIS (77° FOV)
- Ultra Wide: 16 MP FF, F2.2 (123° FOV)
- Selfie: 10 MP Dual Pixel AF, F1.9 (80° FOV)
- Int: 8nm Exynos 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.7 GHz + 2.3 GHz + 1.9 GHz)
- America: 7nm Snapdragon 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz)
- Memory: 6 GB/8 GB RAM (LPDDR4X), 128 GB/256 GB + MicroSD slot (up to 512 GB)
- Battery: 3,100mAh
- Network: Enhanced 4x4 MIMO, Up to 7CA, LAA, LTE Cat.20
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM
- Water and dust resistance: IP68
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie