Retina MacBook 2017 Teardown
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Technical Specs: ¶
- 12 inch LED-backlit display; 2304-by-1440 resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Core m3 processor, Turbo Boost up to 3.0 GHz, with 4 MB of L3 Cache.
- Configurable to 1.3 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz, with 4 MB of L3 Cache; or 1.4 GHz dual-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz, with 4 MB of L3 Cache.
- 256 GB or 512 GB PCIe-based onboard SSD
- 8 GB of 1866 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory. Configurable to 16 GB.
Wireless Connectivity: ¶
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
Graphics and Video: ¶
- Intel HD Graphics 615
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- 480p FaceTime HD camera
- One Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port
- Headphone port
- Height: 0.14-0.52 inch (0.35-1.31 cm)
- Width: 11.04 inches (28.05 cm)
- Depth: 7.74 inches (19.65 cm)
- Weight: 2.03 pounds (0.92 kg)
Additional Information ¶
- Apple's MacBook Pro Product Page