These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification ¶
The ProScan PLT7223G was released in 2013 and manufactured by Curtis International. It is a portable touchscreen tablet suitable for everyday digital needs. Its features include Wi-Fi connectivity and Internet browsing, email, audio, and video player, and a camera, as well as the capability to download apps.
- The ProScan PLT7223G has a 7-inch Active Matrix TFT Color LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 800 x 480.
- It has a single-core 1.2 GHz processor.
- The operating system is Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- The maximum battery run time is 4 hours.
- It has 512MB RAM and 4GB of storage memory.
- It has a mini-USB2.0 port, an HDMI port, and a headphone jack.
- The frame of the screen is black. The back of the device is blue.
- The power button and ports are all located on the bottom of the device when held vertically.
- The camera is located on the front of the device, near the power button.
- The speakers are on the back of the device, near the manufacturer information.
- The brand, model number, and manufacturer information are printed on the back of the device, near the speakers.
If you are having difficulties with the ProScan PLT7223G , refer to the troubleshooting guide.