These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The ProScan PLT7223G was released in 2013 and manufactured by Curtis International. It is a portable touchscreen tablet suitable for everyday digital needs. Its features include Wi-Fi connectivity and Internet browsing, email, audio, and video player, and a camera, as well as the capability to download apps.
- The ProScan PLT7223G has a 7-inch Active Matrix TFT Color LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 800 x 480.
- It has a single-core 1.2 GHz processor.
- The operating system is Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- The maximum battery run time is 4 hours.
- It has 512MB RAM and 4GB of storage memory.
- It has a mini-USB2.0 port, an HDMI port, and a headphone jack.
- The frame of the screen is black. The back of the device is blue.
- The power button and ports are all located on the bottom of the device when held vertically.
- The camera is located on the front of the device, near the power button.
- The speakers are on the back of the device, near the manufacturer information.
- The brand, model number, and manufacturer information are printed on the back of the device, near the speakers.
If you are having difficulties with the ProScan PLT7223G , refer to the troubleshooting guide.