Sudden shut down and not able to switch it on
Replaced Battery, Now My Phone is Overheating and Won't Boot
How to answer call?
phone dead, no led no hard reset reboot or charging.
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The OnePlus 3 is OnePlus's third flagship Android mobile device. This smartphone features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor, 16 MP camera, and a 3,000 mAh battery. The OnePlus 3 which shipped with Oxygen OS v6.0.1, the OnePlus's own Oxygen OS version of Android.
On the outside, the OnePlus 3 offers a USB type-C port for charging and data transfer. The new charging technology is called Dash Charge and delivers 20W.
CPU: 64-bit Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
GPU: Adreno 530
RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4
Storage: 64 GB
- Size: 5.5 inch
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 401 PPI
- Type: Optic-AMLOED
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
OS: Oxygen OS 3.2.4 based on Android OS, v6.0.1
- Main Camera
- 16 Megapixel (1.6um)
- 4K resolution video, Slow Motion: 2160p video at 30fps,720p video at 120 fps
- Other Features
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 6 lenses to avoid distortion and color aberration
- Front Camera
- 8 Megapixel - Distortion free
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2
- Data & Charging: USB Type-C 1.0
- Audio: Jack 3.5 mm
- Size: 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm
- Mass: 5.57 ounces (158 g)