Support QuestionsAsk a Question
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The Nokia 8390 was released in 2002. It has a "candybar" form and is capable of infrared connection. The model number, phone type, and International Mobile Equipment Identification (IMEI) found can all be found on the label under the battery.
- For common problems and possible causes or solutions, see Nokia 8390 Troubleshooting page.
- BLB-2 Li-ion Battery 750 mAh.
- Black and white LED 84 x 48 pixel screen.
- Number keys 0-9, *, #, up/down, send/end call, left/right selection keys.
- 2.9 oz.
- 83 g with standard battery.
- Length: 96 mm.
- Width: 43 mm.
- Depth: 17-19 mm.
- Voice mail
- Text and picture messages
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding
- Call waiting/hold
- Call log
- Ability to send your own number
- News and information services
- Infrared connection
- Notifications on SIM update
- Cell info display
- Service command editor
- E-mail over SMS
- Selected Internet access services and GPRS services
- Numeric paging
- Phone book
- Short e-mail
- Speed dial
- SIM card