These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you are having trouble with your Lenovo IdeaPad 300-17ISK, head over to the troubleshooting page for additional assistance.
Background and Identification
The IdeaPad 300-17ISK is the only laptop in the IdeaPad 300 series with a 17” screen. The IdeaPad 300-17ISK was released in October 2016, weighs 6.61 lbs, and is 16.45" x 11.51" x 0.99".
For additional identification information, utilize the model description on the identification tag, located on the bottom of your laptop.
Thanks to smart hatch design, the memory and hard drive are easy to upgrade. The memory can be expanded up to 16 GB, and the 1TB hard drive provides plenty of storage space. On a single charge, the battery can last up to four hours. The laptop is also equipped with a webcam and a full-size keyboard.
Except for the battery, the laptop's major components are not difficult to replace. You can purchase the majority of the parts from an electronics store.
This laptop comes with one of the following CPUs, depending on the model purchased
- Intel® Core™ i3-6100U (2.30GHz, 3MB Cache)
- Intel® Core™ i5-6200U (2.30GHz, 3MB Cache)
- Intel® Core™ i7-6500U (2.50GHz, 3MB Cache)
- Intel® Core™ Pentium 4405U (2.10GHz, 2MB Cache)
- Windows® 10 Home Premium 64-bit
- Up to 16GB (DDR3L-1600)
The graphics Chip depends on the processor choice.
- Intel® HD Graphics 510 (integrated)
- Intel® HD Graphics 520 (integrated)
- 418mm x 292.6mm x 25.1mm (16.45" x 11.51" x 0.99")
The optical drive on this model is optional.
- Tray-in 9.0mm-high DVDRW.
- 0.3MP, fixed focus
- 17.3" (439mm) HD+ (1600x900), LED backlight, 200 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 300:1 contrast ratio
- 3.0 kg (6.61 lb)
- 1 USB 3.0 port
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 4-in-1 reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Audio Combo Jack
- VGA port
- HDMI port
- 1TB (5,400 rpm)
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
- Full-size 6-row keyboard with multimedia keys and a numeric pad.
- Up to 4 hours (4-cell)