I have screen problem after water damaged honor 10 lite
Replacement of fingerprint reader honor 10
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The Huawei Honor 10 was released in 2018 by Huawei Technologies. The company is hugely successful, and overtook Apple to become the second-largest smartphone maker in the world in the same year, but has since faced controversy based on surveillance concerns in 2020 and persecution of Uighur Muslims in China.
The Honor 10 is generally liked by critics. It has been compared to the Huawei P20, although less expensive and with fewer features than the P20. The Honor 10 features the classic Huawei gradient back case, facial recognition unlocking, and a high-quality camera. It can be identified by its model numbers: COL-AL10, COL-L29, and COL-L19.
- Dimensions: 149.6 x 71.2 x 7.7 mm (5.89 x 2.80 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 153 g (5.40 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame
- Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.84 inches, 85.1 cm2 (~79.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Internal Memory: 64GB or 128 GB, and 4GB or 6GB or 8GB RAM
- Main Camera: Dual, LED flash, HDR, panorama, 4K video@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS)
- Selfie Camera: Single, 1080p video@30fps
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery
- Battery life: Endurance rating 74h
- Colors: Phantom Blue, Phantom Green, Midnight Black, Glacier Grey, Lily White (GT version only)
- Models: COL-AL10, COL-L29, COL-L19
Special thanks to these translators:
These translators are helping us fix the world! Want to contribute?
Start translating ›