These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Connections - The D110a printer has the following capabilities for interacting with other devices
- 1 USB 2.0
- 1 WiFi 802.11n
Printing Quality - The D110a printer's specifications for quality are as follows
- Black print speed up to 29 ppm
- Color print speed up to 23 ppm
- Black print resolution up to 600 dpi
- Color print resolution up to 4800x1200 dpi
System and Memory Support - The D110a supports the following operating systems and memory
- Operating System Compatibility
- Any 32-bit Microsoft Operating System: Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Mac OS X v10.5 or v10.6
- Memory Card Compatibility
- Memory Stick Duo
- Secure Digital/MultimediaCard
Identification and Background
The HP e-All-in-One Photosmart D110a printer is a part of a family of printers that implement a wireless router to allow users to print their documents and pictures without a computer. The D110a can hold a WiFi connection between a wireless N-router.
HP's previous families of printers, such as the Officejet, Officejet Pro and LaserJet, typically have buttons on the hood of the printer. However, some models may come with a touchscreen LCD display. The Photosmart printers only have the touchscreen LCD with the exception of the Photosmart Premium Fax C410a, which also has a set of buttons. The HP Photosmart D110a specifically has a touchscreen LCD interface and a power button.